Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally Signing In

Wow! I can't believe it has been over a month since I've blogged about the goings on in our lives. So much as happened that I don't know where to start. Ummm....I think the last post I wrote was about us moving. Yes, we're all settled in now. Just yesterday we finished up painting our home office and I stand by my word when I say it looks really, really nice. We converted half of the garage into our office. Larry built a custom desk, painted the walls in my favorite wall colors (light blue and tan) and he laid some plushy carpet so Grace can be in the office with me while I'm working. I sure am glad to have my wireless internet back up and running. I felt so lost in life without it. Sure, I can use the internet at work but work has been biiii-zeeee. Busy! Now I'm back in the loop of things.
During my haitus from blogging we celebrated Gracie's first birthday! We reserved the community room in the community we live in. It's not a huge room, but it fit her 35-40 guests perfectly. The girl was blessed! She got clothes, shoes, toys, books, you name it. The menu was two delicious pots of homemade spaghetti, salads, and garlic bread. Our friends, Jose and Yesenia, bought Grace the most beautiful princess birthday cake. Grace loved it and it was to-die-for in taste.
Unfortunately, we ended the evening of that beautiful day in the ER. I'll write about that next post.

No comments: