Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Larry

This year we decided to celebrate Larry's birthday at home. No restaurants, no big shin-dig. Just family and friends to celebrate this wonderful man. On his actual birthday, which is May 28th, our friends Jose & Yesensia came over for dinner. We ate tri-tip, hotlinks, chili beans, and salad. It is also Yesenia's birthday the same day so we ended the evening with a pie she brought. So tastey! The next day, May 29th, we decided to celebrate again. This time we had my family over. We had delicious tamales, sopa and corn and oh was it sooooo good! Below is the four layer cake I made for my true Love. The whole cake was gone in like two days LOL It was that good! So, again, happy birthday my love. I hope this next year is even better that the last. I love you!

No comments: