Thursday, September 23, 2010

Total Knock Out

Grace. What more can I say about this adorable little bug that I call all mine? It amazes me how much she already wants to be like her big sister. Alliah is into putting curlers in her hair at night. Grace sits on the bathroom floor as Alliah lovingly stares at herself, rolling each pink curler around her long, black locks of hair. A few nights ago, Alliah put three curlers in Gracie's hair. Since that night, Grace wants curlers in her hair every night, too. She only puts up with them until bedtime and then they bother her and she yanks them out. I quickly grabbed my phone to click these pics because Gracie just looked too cute for words.


I don't know if you can see the words on her robe pocket, but it says "TOTAL KNOCKOUT." I took this pic just before we left to pick up Angel and Alliah from Awanas. This second pic is from when we got home. Car rides always knock Grace out. Here you can definitely see she was "knocked out." And she was out all night - 11 hours of sleep! Hallelujah! This mommy finally got a good, full nights rest too. But isn't she just adorable???

No comments: