Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm In Love


Today is one of those days that I just really love my husband. We all know that there are days that we want to kill 'em, but not today. When I opened my eyes this morning and looked over to the man sleeping next to me, my heart was filled with such thankfullness to God. I am truly blessed with a husband who loves me, he's a wonderful father, and he is so kind and generous to others. His life's motto is, "If you see a need, fill it." And that is exactly what he does. Today I won't speak one negative word to him. I won't nag him or make him feel bad. I'm just gonna love him and pray an extra blessing on his life. Tomorrow, I may not feel as in love, but in my heart I know I fall more deeply in love with him everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristie ur family is so butiful.. I am so very happy for all of u.I love what u did with this website.Some of your stories are so funny I like the one about your morning cummute, and also what your little girl said about the bad guy that was so cute. I have to say this one i'm in love is my favorite one It's so funny,but so true I have many of both of those days with johnny too!!! Its nice to know im not alone.love u Vicki.