Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Isaiah



This is my sweet nephew Isaiah. This little guy will steal your heart the very first time you meet him. He has the most beautiful smile and the sweetest spirit. I just had to write about him today because he fills my heart with such joy! Today I visited him and for the first time he played the "Gimme Five" game with me all on his own. You know, when you put the palm of your hand out and he slaps it to make a clapping sound? He's only 5-1/2 months old and he got it! So smart. Not only that, but he opened and closed his hand "bye-bye" as I was leaving - another thing I've been trying to teach him. I know, I know... his mommy (Nicole) and his daddy (Corwin) may have been playing with him those two things, but I'd like to think that I taught him. He even calls my name out when he misses me. Th-th-th.... I am his Tia Kristie afterall. (That's pronounced Thee-ya for you non-spanish speakers LOL) This baby boy can make you smile on the toughest day of your life. He is a blessing, blessing, blessing to our entire family!

No comments: