Last night I was sitting on the recliner watching "The Biggest Loser" when I overheard Alliah having quite the conversation with her Dad:
Alliah: "Dad, did you know that I am a nature of habit?"
Dad: "A nature of habit? What is a nature of habit?"
Alliah: "You know, because I always write my name, the date, and my number on all of my papers at school!"
Dad: "Oh, you mean 'creature' of habit..."
Alliah: "Creature? I'm a creature? Oh yeah! A CREATURE of habit! We are all creatures of habit."
Larry shook his head and laughed and Alliah heard me laughing, too. She glanced over at me and said, "Mom, I'm a creature. Did you know I'm a creature of habit? I said, "Yeah, so go brush your teeth and get into bed like you do every night, Creature of Habit." Alliah kissed me goodnight and ran up the stairs singing, "I'm a creature of haaaabiiit, I'm a creature of haaaabiiiit..." She started all over when she ran into Angel who was already upstairs. I heard her say, "Hey Angel, did you know that I'm a creature of habit?"
No comments:
Post a Comment