![]() |
Monday, December 8, 2008
The Christmas Dance
I can't believe Christmas is just 16 days away! We have been so super busy and there have been some major changes going on in our lives these last two weeks. I finally have an opportunity to sit down and blog! It's one of my favorite past-times and is a memory keeper for reals. So now...I blog!!! Today we bought our first two gifts ~ one for Angel and one for Alliah. Yes, I did type our first two gifts. I'm the kind of person who likes the crowded stores and crazy parking lots. I love listening (and singing along to) Christmas music as I wait in line trying to make the people around me feel a little less stressed. Long lines don't bother me as long as there's good Christmas music in the background. Anwyas, our poor beautiful tree looked so lonely so Larry and I just HAD to buy the kids something (We LOVE Target) and put it under the tree. We put our tree up last week and had a blast doing it. The video below highlights the dancing skills of our hilarious children... enjoy! We did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment