Tuesday, November 25, 2008
It's Turkey Time
Well emotions are high around our house tonight. Everyone is so excited about Thanksgiving. We'll be spending Thanksgiving with Larry's side of the family and the kids absolutely LOVE going to visit. We know we lose our son whenever we visit because Uncle Joe and Tia Diane adopt him for a few days to play with cousin Daniel. Alliah loves to stay with Grama Silvia because she's babied so much by her. But she has a big decision to make this year because Uncle Tommy wants Alliah to spend time with him and cousin Alexis. So what does that mean? Larry and I are kid-less and get to spend time talking to other adults in adult conversation - without any kids interrupting! That is nice (as long as it's not too long!). We're especially looking forward to spending time with Larry's mom and his step-dad David. Hopefully the whole family will be able to spend lots of time together laughing, sharing stories, eating, eating and eating! I'll be sure to take my stretchy jeans this year. I can look cute while being comfortable...heck yeah! Larry has chosen to pass on Flag Football on Thanksgiving morning. He could barely walk last year and now that he's another year older I'll encourage him just to sit back and enjoy another piece of pie. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I'll post some pics when we get back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment