Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm BAAACK!!!

It's been almost a week since my last post. So much has happened in just one week! Soccer season came to a close. Saturday was both kids last games and we are so glad! (In a good kinda way) Of course, we enjoyed watching the games and going to the kids practices, but sometimes our schedule felt a little overwhelming! Angel had his pizza party and received his trophy Saturday afternoon. Alliah got her medal on the soccer field, but her party isn't until this Sunday. Ahh.... no practices today...no practices anymore...well, until January. Baseball starts in January. :D
And...Larry and I went to a Family Life Marriage Conference this past weekend, too. It was AWESOME!! We had the best time ever and God did so much in our marriage and in our lives. God poured His love out on us both and we know that our marriage will never be the same. We even had the opportunity to renew our marriage vows and spend time alone just enjoying eachother, falling in love all over again. I'll write more later...

I LOVE YOU LARRY GONZALES!!!

No comments: