
My mom said my sister Liz and my neice Felicia are supposed to be coming over this weekend. I miss them so much and hope they can make it! Just had to post this beautiful picture of my neice. I remember when she was so small like Isabella is now. I was her most favorite person in the whole wide world, with the exception of her mommy. I sure do miss those days! (Felicia sent me this updated pic. She didn't like the one I posted. She said it's 'blah' She's all dolled up in this one and looking way too old in my opinion. :D I'll find some pics that I love, love, love of her....not that I don't love this one too. I can't wait to see her this weekend!!!)
1 comment:
Ohhh she's gonna love being on the "site" lol..of course she is very excited to come visit & so am I!!!
Post a Comment