Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Ah....Sleep
I'm feeling good today! Miss Grace let me sleep a whole four hours straight last night. It's amazing that after only getting two hours of sleep a block at a time that four hours of sleep seems like eight. LOL It's all good though because our little princess needs to eat! I love when Angel and Alliah run into our room to say goodmorning to their baby sister. We've done our best to make them feel like Grace NEEDS them and that she is the luckiest baby in the whole wide world to have them for a brother and sister. We've yet to see Alliah's eyeballs roll when she has to run upstairs to grab something we forgot or throw away a dirty diaper. Angel will help throw away the dirty diapers, but he holds it by the edge and yells, "Dirty diaper, uggghh..." all the way to the garbage can. I think what makes my heart melt the most is when I catch Larry looking into Grace's eyes and she staring back at him, both of them in silence. They both stare at eachother with such awe and amazement. I tell you, the man is in love. And I have a feeling Grace will certainly be a Dadd'ys Girl. She will turn her neck almost 90 degrees to look for him when she hears his voice. The more I see Larry in love with our children, the more I fall in love with him. I am so blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me, loves our children and more importantly loves the Lord and is doing his best to love, protect, and provide for his family. Who can't respect that? I am a wife, mother of three, and lover of God. Yes, God has truly blessed me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH HOW AMAZING.......Congratulations.
What a precious gift from God above.
I am so behind and trying to read all my friends blogs. Grace is absolutely beautiful.
I would love to hear more of her story and how God brought her home but for now praying many wonderful moments together.
Tammy
Post a Comment