Monday, January 19, 2009

Life Is Good

Waking up to Daddy's kissess...

Gracie takes her first bath at home...

Have you seen anything more precious?

We did it!

We're on day four of Grace being home and are still loving ever minute. She is such a joy! Our neighbors came over today and brought her beautiful gifts and Alliah was thrilled to be able to open them for Grace. Other friends and family have been over to visit and have made our celebration of Grace's arrival so much more special. This baby girl has no idea how much she is loved. Angel and Alliah run (literally run) to our bedroom each morning to say good morning to their sissy. After helping Grandma (Larry's mom is visiting) clean up the house today, those two kept themselves busy roller skating, chalk drawing on the driveway, playing with remote control cars, playing basketball and Larry even took Angel and Alliah for a bike ride to MacDonalds. Needless to say, they were exhausted by dinner and are now nestled in their beds. Another highlight we had today was that a NICU nurse came to our house check on Grace. It was nothing but good news! Grace now weighs 7lb 14oz. She's gained a whole six ounces in just three days! My baby girl can put it away! I just can't keep mysleft from crying at least two or three times a day because I see my three kids and my wonderful husband who is soooo helpful, and my heart is FILLED to overflowing with thankfulness to God for these blessings I don't even deserve. We really feel so, so blessed! Life is good, and God....He is Great!

1 comment:

Erin Mac! said...

Hi Kristie,
She is sooo beautiful. Don't you love how she smells. I miss those days. I'm glad everyone is adjusting and being so helpful. Hopefully, I can get that was soon and catch up with you all.
Love,
Erin