Friday, May 8, 2009

The Interconnected World of Kristie

I am feeling so computer savy today! I was able to upgrade my cell phone (after agreeing to renew our contract with Verizon for another two years!) and I bought the Blackberry Storm. I absolutely LOVE this phone! I got it because if I did, we'd get Larry's upgraded phone for free, plus I'd get $100 off the Blackberry so I ended up paying about $99 bucks for it and Larry's phone was free. Not bad! I won't say how much we had to spend on the cases and the car charges, but we got a good deal I think. But today!!! Today is a good day. I finally figured out how to connect all the websites I use on almost a daily basis all together. What a miracle! It's a true miracle! (Can you almost hear the excitement in my voice??) I can now post on twitter and it will automatically post to facebook! I feel so super smart right now (Even though super smart people probably don't use the words "super" and "smart" side by side). Anyways, you don't know what a relief this is going to be for me! I mean these are the ways I stay connected to the outside world! Grace and I are home almost EVERYDAY and sometimes it drives me just a little bit wacky. Just lil'bit. The computer is my lifeline to my friends and familia and I feel so ALIVE now! Now that I'm all in the groove (whoo!) my computer life will be much sweeter. Some of my fam uses Twitter AND facebook and I just feel obliged to do the same. Now I can. As for this blog, I will never stop doing it. Not only is it extermely theraputic (is that how you spell it?), but I've printed the entire blog out and put the pages in a binder with a pretty cover. It's so nice to go back and read the entries about the kids or about how much I love my husband. Especially on the days that I want to strangle them all (not really...well, maybe sometimes). The stories are hilarious and sometimes we just can't stop laughing, just as if we went back in time and re-lived the memory all over again. Well, time to end this post because I have lots of work to do here at home. Gotta get the bills paid and do some work for my "real" job (Coulter Homes, Inc.) and then there's playtime with my lovebug. That's no chore...I love to make Grace laugh. Until I post again....

No comments: