Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Thankful For In-laws....Really!
Today I am thinking that I have some of the most wonderful in-laws in the entire world! I had been DYING because my Gracie is getting too big for me to take into the office - and still get work done. Larry told his Mom to keep us in prayer because he knew what a hard time I was having with the possibility of hiring a "stranger" to watch my babylove. The next morning my father-in-law (who is amazing!) talked to us and said that he and my mother-in-law would drive up FROM FRESNO on Mondays to watch Grace while I work, which is Tues, Wed, Thur, and then head back to Fresno on Friday mornings. What a HUGE help! And the kids love them both to death! I should say that things haven't always been this way. My mother-in-law and I didn't have the best of relationships prior to us having our kids. I honestly don't know if it was her, me, or a little of both, but now I sit back and watch her pour love on my kids and my heart melts with love for her. She still baby's Larry, but hey: that's her son. Yeah, there's some stuff I just had to get over...and I'm glad I did. Now, she and I can sit and talk for hours. We're planning a shopping trip to the Gilroy Outlets this Friday. Who would have ever thought?? Yes, I am more than grateful for this sacrifice they are willing to make just because they love us and our children. May God bless them more than they would ever expect and give them 100 fold blessings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment