Thursday, June 25, 2009

Growing, Growing....

I wanted to post some updated pictures of my babies. They are growing amazingly fast and this blog is one way I am keeping the memories of their childhood. I figured out a way to print this blog and, even now, going back to read entries from last year bring tears to my eyes - just thinking about how much they've grown, how much they've changed in just under one year. Here they are....
Angel is our baseball star. He's upstairs right now playing video games while the rest of the family is down here in the living room. I'm told that I need to get used to it, because as he grows he'll be spending more time up there. He misses us every now and then though because he'll pop his head in the room and say, "Hey Mommy!" Yes, I think I'll always be "mommy" to him. :D

As for Miss Alliah....she is such a fashionista lately. She takes almost a 1/2 an hour picking out her clothes and then pants have to come down to a certain length, her shirts can't be too small (hallelujah) and her jackets have to match her outfit. She's seven. She is learning to make new friends and is becoming more responsible everyday. She's such a good girl.

And Miss Grace? The girl weighs 17.4 pounds, is 27-1/2 inches long and, as you can see in the picture, can hold her own bottle now. We get to start baby cereal and baby rice in just a few days. I'm looking forward to that; I know it will be hilarious to see. She brings so much joy into our family and we fall more in love with her everyday!

No comments: