I don't remember having a better time with the kids than we did at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on Thursday, June 18th. It was Alliah's first time on the Giant Dipper and the Double Shot and oh did she love it! Angel felt like a professional ride "rider" as he led us all down the Boardwalk recounting all the memories of the many times he's ridden each ride in good times past. Larry and all the fam hung out at the beach while I walked all the kiddos from ride to ride. Poor Uncle Tom got burnt like a lobster (sleeping in the sun) but we had a BLAST! I don't know if there is greater joy than seeing the child-like smiles on my babies' faces. They were in pure delight. I also loved seeing the "I think I'm gonna puke" look on their faces while the rides were spinning uncontrollably and then watching them break out in laughter when they held it in and made it through the ride successfully. We had pizza, corn dogs, ice cream, icees, shaved ice, etc. We truly lived the Boardwalk experience. Yes, that day is a day I will never forget. Grace was amused by all of the people and all of the bright lights and spinning colors. She'd let out an occassional giggle all by her little lonesome when something stimulating caught her eye. Yes, I definitely will take the kids again. And soon...


No comments:
Post a Comment