Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Parents


Isn't this just one of the nicest photos you have ever seen? Yep, that's right. I came from these two. No wonder I came out so beautifully! LOL These two are responsible for making me who I am today. Dad's sense of humor and mom's sense of sensibility have gotten me a long way. Some of the greatest memories I have are growing up in my parents' home, along with my funny, out-going, and sometimes outspoken siblings. Mom and Dad did a great job raising us kids. Now that I have three kids of my own I sit back and wonder, "How the heck did they do with with five of us??" Blows my mind. I never felt like I was a bother or or nuisance. I never felt pushed aside or left unloved. My mom and dad loved me. They loved us all and continue to more and more each day. Now that I'm an adult, I enjoy my parents company more and more. I loved being with mom and dad when I was a child, but through the teen years I sorta wandered. Wanted to be with friends, other family, boys. But they were there all the way through it, just waiting for the day to come that I would long to be with them again. Thankfully, my husband loves my parents and always wants to invite them anywhere we go. Especially if we're not taking the children. So, here's to my beautiful, loving and awesome parents!

No comments: