Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Bell

This is a pic of the Beauty and the Beast Bell Cake I custom made for my neice Isabella's 2nd Birthday!

August 30th is my neice Isabella's 2nd Birthday. Bella is a total love! Her and I can sit and sing for days! Literrally. The girl LOVES to sing and loves music, just like me :) This weekend was her Princess Party and what a great time we had! I made this Beauty and the Beast Bell Birthday cake just for her. Fermin and Crystal's mouths just about dropped to the floor when they saw it. Made me sooo happy! I made a mock cake a couple of days before, but this one came out so much better than the first. I am very pleased!


Here's the back....I was so happy with the way the piping and the roses came out. Anyting for my Bell, Bell. Happy Birthday Sweetness!

No comments: