Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy October?

I can't believe it's almost the end of October already. Time is flying by faster than it normally does. This can be attributed to the fact that we have been one busy family. We've been working at the church quite a bit. It's the end of the year so there' lots going on. Also, I've started working 4 days a week now instead of three and longer hours. My old work schedule was Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8 to 3 a.k.a "Spoiled Hours." Now I work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8 to 4 a.k.a. "Normal Hours." Some friends of mine work M-F 8-5 and sometimes 6 at night! Hats off to them, really. I don't think I could handle that with work, three kids, one Tuesday night class, church work, housecleaning, grocery buying, and I can't leave out reading a book here and there to my kids! How do they do it?! Whenever people ask me to do something it's usually followed by a, "IF you have any time" or "in your SPARE time" said sarcastically. When I hear people say that it makes to stop and think, "dang, I AM really busy. No wonder I'm dead tired all the time!" I think partly to blame is that I've started staying up late again. And I've been drinking too much diet pepsi again. I was in such a good habit of going to bed at 9pm and waking up between 5-6am...taking my time in the morning, loving it! Now? I'm tired, stressed out, frustrated with some things going on in life that are beyond my own control, and feel irritated that things that I saw some progress in seem to be regressing. All the while, I try to keep a happy face and a sweet disposition with my kids and husband but inside just about to crumble. Now, I know I'm just being plain honest here today. I think I've turned this blog session into a "Kristie Needs To Vent" session. Sorry about that. Anywho....now you know how to pray for me!! LOL I need strength, some encouragement, some laughter, something! *sigh* What's a girl to do...

No comments: