Today I went to visist a few of my most favorite little people on the planet. I was so excited to see Eli running to hug me the moment he saw me! His brother, Isaiah, was sleeping so I didn't have a chance to attack him and smother him with kisses (I'll get his pic another day). My neice, Isabella, loves when I baby her. I cuddle her up in my arms and talk to her like she was a little tiny baby. I even fed her the baby bottle that belongs to her baby doll and she smiles and coos as I serenade her with "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" LOL Whenever I'm having a hard day and need a break from the office, I take a drive down to my mom's house to visit with my little playmates. They bring such joy to my spirit and flood my heart with love. I do leave there a little more tired, but feeling the love these kids pour out is worth it. I love you Eli, Bella and Isaiah!! Tia will come to visit again soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment