This weekend me and the kids went to visit Larry's side of the family in Clovis. It'd been a really long time since we've visited so I decided to take a day trip to Clovis. We tried to wait until Larry's work schedule opened up, but it was taking just too long. The kids were so excited to see everyone, especially their new baby cousin, Sielly Ixchell Figueroa. You can tell by the pictures that they were overjoyed to see her. We spent the whole day with all of the family at Bicentenniel Park: picnicing, playing baseball, relaxing on blankets and blowing bubbles! :) I'm so glad we decided to make the trip. It was a long day, but to see the joy in everyone's eyes made it all worth-while. I praise God for such a amazing, loving family.Friday, April 29, 2011
Meet Cousin Sielly
This weekend me and the kids went to visit Larry's side of the family in Clovis. It'd been a really long time since we've visited so I decided to take a day trip to Clovis. We tried to wait until Larry's work schedule opened up, but it was taking just too long. The kids were so excited to see everyone, especially their new baby cousin, Sielly Ixchell Figueroa. You can tell by the pictures that they were overjoyed to see her. We spent the whole day with all of the family at Bicentenniel Park: picnicing, playing baseball, relaxing on blankets and blowing bubbles! :) I'm so glad we decided to make the trip. It was a long day, but to see the joy in everyone's eyes made it all worth-while. I praise God for such a amazing, loving family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment