Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diaper Cakes

This is a picture of the Diaper Cake I made for my sister Nicole's baby shower. My friend Crystal made one for me at Grace's baby shower (oops, that's her cake plate, too) and I couldn't resist making one for my newest nephew and Godson, Elijah Matthew Davis. We had a wonderful time at Nikki's shower. We are so blessed to have another little guy join the family. We all love him so very much!


Below is another Diaper Cake I made for my friend, Jenny. Jenny's a first time mommy and still has a few more months before her little bambino arrives. Everyone loved the cake and Jenny and her husband Ryan loved it even more!



I really enjoy making things like this. If you have an upcoming baby shower and would like me to help you make one, just let me know. It's really fun and they are so cute. Makes a wonderful gift!

No comments: