It's official. I am now working from home. As a matter of fact, I am typing this post on my new laptop! I'll ususally use my home computer for blogging because I don't want to mix "business with pleasure" but since it's new and I've never had a laptop before, I couldn't resist. Today Larry and I went shopping for a desk, office supplies and other office essentials. Our company computer guru, Michael, came and set up the laptop this afternoon and he's coming back to set up the wireless fax/printer/scanner/copier once we have the desk completely installed. I even had wireless internet available at my house and didn't even know it! Proves I'm not as "techi" as I let on. :D Well, time to go make dinner and get the kids off to Awana and us to Bible Study. Love, love, love to everyone and I'll post again later....
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
New Home Office
It's official. I am now working from home. As a matter of fact, I am typing this post on my new laptop! I'll ususally use my home computer for blogging because I don't want to mix "business with pleasure" but since it's new and I've never had a laptop before, I couldn't resist. Today Larry and I went shopping for a desk, office supplies and other office essentials. Our company computer guru, Michael, came and set up the laptop this afternoon and he's coming back to set up the wireless fax/printer/scanner/copier once we have the desk completely installed. I even had wireless internet available at my house and didn't even know it! Proves I'm not as "techi" as I let on. :D Well, time to go make dinner and get the kids off to Awana and us to Bible Study. Love, love, love to everyone and I'll post again later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment