Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day


These are the beautiful flowers my Sweetie got me on Valentine's Day. There's a balloon there, too, but you can't see it in the picture. The more days I live with my hubby, the more I love him. I can't believe we're going on 16 years this August! Yes, he gets on my nerves every now and then, and sometimes I feel like I can strangle the living daylights out of him, but when I stop and watch him on days like today: I just want to shout from the roof tops and every highest mountain how wonderful he really is. Not only for all he does to help me with the house and the kids, but we've reached a point in our marriage that we deeply care about eachother - more than anyone or anything else. I know many marriages have reached that point way sooner than we have, but we've trudged through lots of garbage, lots of headaches, lots of disappointments - and we are coming out gold. I have a wonderful husband and I think I have earned the right to say he's got a keeper of a wife! LOL Happy Valentine's Day everbody!

No comments: