
My kids are on spring break so, of course, the kids asked if cousin Fermin could spend the night tonight. Angel, Alliah and Fermin all play really well together so played everything you could imagine all night. Alliah finally fell asleep on her daddy's lap so he carried her up to bed, but the boys planned on sleeping downstairs and staying up late. It was about 11pm and they boys were still playing playstation. Being the growing boys they are, Angel and Fermin got hungry. Because it's so late I told them they could have an orange or an apple, no ice cream or cookies or any other sugar. They are already hyped up enough - naturally. They decided to have apples. Angel grabbed his out off the counter and started chomping down. Fermin asked me to peel his because he doesn't like the skin. Angel went and sat on the couch and waited for Fermin to come sit by him. I peeled Fermin's apple and he walked over to Angel and said, "Hey Angel, what does this apple look like?" Angel's response? "That's a NAKED APPLE!" LOL Fermin shouted out, "I'm eating a naked apple? He paused and looked Angel eye to eyes and said half laughing, half shouting, "I'm eating a NAKED apple!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment