Sorry I haven't had time to write these last few weeks. We've been CRAZY busy. Thank God the kids went back to school on Monday after a 2-week break. This is our schedule for just this week:
Monday - Both kids had ball practice, and at two different parks
Tuesday - Alliah had a game in Carmel
Wednesday - Angel had a game (we won 17-7)
Thursday - Working on media for church
Friday - Bill paying day (yikes!)
Saturday - Angel has a game
Sunday - church and working on the ball field (we're getting a new field!!)
Monday - Social workers are coming to visit *thus I have to clean my house really good! Then the baseball spaghetti dinner in the evening
And it just goes on and on and on.... But you know what? I wouldn't trade not one minutes of this madness because I've waited to do these things with my babies all my life! :D
Grace has made amazing strides these last few weeks, too! I'll write about them maybe tonight? I'll try. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment