The softball season is in full swing and Alliah is having so much fun! The girls play pretty good for a pre-rookie team. It's Alliah's third year playing so she's pretty much the team "veteran." LOL She has got one mean arm! In this picture her team was playing the 'Carmel Winners'. Unfortunately, they were later called the Carmel "losers" because the 'Mighty Dolphins' sank 'em! :D (I really do have good sportsmanship on the field and I'd never say that to Alliah, but it's my blog and I can brag on my baby girl here.) :D Tonight is Angel's game and I'm taking my camera. I hope to get a pic of him in his catcher's gear. So cute!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Softball Is Underway!
The softball season is in full swing and Alliah is having so much fun! The girls play pretty good for a pre-rookie team. It's Alliah's third year playing so she's pretty much the team "veteran." LOL She has got one mean arm! In this picture her team was playing the 'Carmel Winners'. Unfortunately, they were later called the Carmel "losers" because the 'Mighty Dolphins' sank 'em! :D (I really do have good sportsmanship on the field and I'd never say that to Alliah, but it's my blog and I can brag on my baby girl here.) :D Tonight is Angel's game and I'm taking my camera. I hope to get a pic of him in his catcher's gear. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment