We celebrated Grace's three month birthday on April 3rd (yeah I know...sounds hoaky, but I needed an excuse to buy her a jumper.) Grace and I jammed over to Target and I bought her a Little Einstein Jumper. It took about 20 minutes to put together, but it was so worth a little frustration. Most of the frustration came from Alliah and Angel dancing around the living room singing Happy Birthday to Grace (about 10 times) and asking if we could make her a birthday cake. Once we put Grace in the jumper, she sat and played in it for about an hour! It's amazing what leaps and bounds my baby has made in just a few days. Grace sat and cooed at herself in the baby mirror and was hitting the toys, making them spin. She'd stop and stare at her newly discovered hands and then would spin the little froggie and laugh out loud. She was smiling and laughing all by herself. We took some pictures, but I'm on the laptop and not able to upload them, but I will tomorrow on my home computer. After about an hour Grace rested her little chin on the front of the jumper and just sat there. No crying, no noise. She was tired out! She slept through the night. Man, she was tired.
Horray...Gracie loves her jumpy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment