Monday, October 6, 2008
Fun Fun Fun
I had so much fun hanging out with my girlfriends this past weekend at the Women of Faith Conference. The highlight, besides being with some of the most wonderful women in the world and eating yummy food with extremely high caloric values, was seeing Mandisa LIVE in concert. She brought down the house! Man, that girl can sing. We also saw Nicole C. Mullens, Sandy Patti and got to hear all of the conference speakers to boot. I learned so much, too much to tell. Besides, I'm not done thinking it all out yet. None of us took a camera. I shot a few on my cell phone, but they didn't come out too clear. This weekend proved to me just how amazing God is and how much He loves me - and how amazing my friends really are and how much THEY love me, too. I'm surrounded by love 24/7. What else can a girl ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment