Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today's Walk

Our family has decided to do at least a 1/2 an hour of exercise together every day. During today's walk, Alliah was doing cartwheels down the street. She'd do a cartwheel, take 2 or 3 steps and cartwheel again. Angel and Larry were throwing the football back and forth as they ran down the street - miraculously hitting me and Alliah only once each! I was walking, while making sure nobody got hurt. This was some of today's conversation:

Angel: "Alliah, you better be careful doing those cartwheels. You can get really hurt."

Alliah: "Don't worry, Angel, I'm a professional cartwheeler....aren't I Moma?"

Me: "Yes, Alliah, you are..."

Alliah: "But I'm not a professional walker because sometimes I bump into poles."

1 comment:

Carla said...

How adorable is that comment from your daughter. Out of the mouths of babes. One time I did run into a square metal pole. It was during my 6th grade graduation party. I got 5 stitches in my forehead.

Well I followed your blog from your comment on Faith, Future, Family's blog, which is a blog I read too.

We are also a Christian family who has adopted. Glad to meet you! Oh, and we are in So. Cal.