I only have a few minutes to write because my hubby is taking me out tonight to dinner and a movie! It's been a long while since we've been out alone—at night. This afternoon the kids and I went to "Kidsfest" at the Monterey fairgrounds. We took my neice Valencia with us. Even though we had to wait almost 1/2 an hour for the giant inflatable slide, I reviewed the pics on my camera when I got home and it was well worth the wait. What smiles. I'll post some pics later on. Well, just wanted to sign in and say "HEY" but now I got to go get ready for my date!!! The kids aren't too excited about staying home with a sitter, but we told them it's a "kissie date" and after saying that, they were more than willing to stay home. :D 'Night all!
PS...Larry just reminded me to tell you all: At nine years old, Angel has decided he now wants to be called AJ. Short for Angel John. It's gonna take some getting used to because he's always been Angel. Don't know if that's gonna hang on, but for now I love my AJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment