
I woke up this morning feeling so rested. I had a great night sleep, thanks to Gracie sleeping all through the night. I didn't have to go straight into the office today. I had to stop by the store for some office supplies so I took my time getting ready. Angel and Alliah ususally go to the Boys & Girls Club while I work but I decided to surprise them and take them to work with me today instead! They love coming to my office with me because they get to color and read and play on the computer. Of course playing on the computer is what they like to do best. And I can't forget to mention they like going to the little store across the street and the bakery next to it. Having them here is just another reminder of what great kids I have. They let me get my work done and played together so nicely. I didn't have to get after them not once. Yeah, I got GREAT KIDS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment