Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beauty And The Beast


Saturday was such a blast! After a great day at the Pumpkin Patch, Alliah and I had a Mom & Daughter date night. The weekend before I was glancing through our local newspaper and saw that Santa Catalina was putting on the play "Beauty and the Beast." Now this high school theatrical department might as well be Broadway because every performance we've seen there is AMAZING! We've seen their past performances of "The Wizard of Oz" and "The Nutcracker" and are looking forward to seeing, "The King and I" next April. The cast and costumes were outstanding. Here we are in our seats, waiting for the production to begin...

We had great seats. Honestly, I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. From the stage to the lighting, program, costumes, acting, even the intermission...top notch! We can't wait 'til the next one!


No comments: