Monday, October 19, 2009

My Babies Are Back!

After a really long week, I am glad to say my babies are back. It's amazing how big they looked to me and they were only gone for a week! Angel and Alliah spent time in Fresno with Larry's side of the family and loved every minute of it. Alliah got the nickname "Junior" because she really does look alot like my sister-in-law Diane. Acts like her too (I hear). Uncle Joe (Di's husband) was dying to see Alliah's mad face so he could really let her have it telling her she looked JUST like Tia Diane and I heard he saw the mad face - everytime he called her Junior. LOL Angel loves his cousin Daniel and would live with Uncle Joe and Diane (part-time) if we let him. Angel and Daniel are two peas in a pod...inseparabable. And when they do have to leave eachother the tears start a'flowin. So cool that they care so much for one another. Alliah got to spend time with cousin Alexis, too. Those two girls are going to be something else when they get bigger. It's not too far away that Alliah will want to spend a couple weeks a summer in Fresno and her and Alexis will paint the town for sure! The kids said that had a great time with the family but were so glad to be home to see Grace. When Grace saw Angel and Alliah walk in, she started flalling her arms all around, kicking her legs hysterically. She was in heaven (aka Alliah's arms) for the rest of the night. I think she got at least 20 kisses goodnight from them. I just wanted to hold on to them for a few minutes, wrapping my arms so tightly around them. This week of Angel and Alliah being gone sure did remind me of how precious those two are to me. I love them with every fiber of my being....and then some. Such gifts!

No comments: