Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Lunch With Liz
I got to have lunch with my sister Liz today. It's not too often that we can meet for lunch because of work schedules, but today it was a much needed lunch date. Liz and I have many a memory of lunches together. She's my sister, but she's also my friend. It's nice to have a sister-friend who's known you your whole life, knows everything there is to know about you, and still loves you despite it all. I can share just about anything with her without being judged. Usually it's her that I tell the honest truth to. I tell her what I WANT to tell people to their face, but just can't. She just laughs at me and or tells me I shoulda' told 'em, or agrees with me with a "that's right!" LOL I'm so glad we have eachother and I thank God for my sister! Oh, and this was my 'healthy' lunch: organge chicken, kung pow chicken, rice and noodles. Next time we get to meet for lunch we'll make a healthier choice.....maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that looks yummy
Post a Comment