Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cannery Row

On Friday Nicole and I loaded up the vehicles and ventured out to Cannery Row in Monterey. Yes, I said "vehicles" because with two strollers, one baby carrier, two and a half diaper bags and three car seats two vehicles were completely necessary. We parked at Fisherman's Wharf and walked over to Cannery Row. The weather was georgeous and Nicole and I had a great time talking and walking - somewhat exercising. lol Here is Gracie sitting on Cannery Row enjoying Mom's MYO Yogurt. While she didn't eat the whole cup, she did put a pretty good dent in it. I submitted this pic to the MYO website. If it is chosen as "Pic of the Week" then I'll get a $10 gift certificate! Of course she's gotta win.
Who can resist this cute picture of my baby girl?
Here Grace and Isaiah are sitting on the a "big rock" as Isaiah put it. A bird landed right in front of them, thus the huge grin on Gracie's face and the look of "what the heck is that?" on Isaiah's face. They had a blast!

Grace is saying "cheese" as the was chillin in the Monterey sun...
Isaiah takes a moment to just "take it all in." He is such a sweet boy and is growing so fast! I call him "my boy" and I love him so, so much!

Here's a close up of Grace. She's 9 months now - crawling, standing up on her own, wanting to walk so badly. I'll give her another month before she starts walking. Tomorrow is her 9 month check up. I'm also making her 9 month picture appointment tomorrow, too. What should she wear???







No comments: