Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nine Month Pics

I know I'm a few weeks late posting these new nine month pictures of Gracie, but I have been one busy mama. I had the online access code in a side pocket of one of my purses and, for the life of me, I could not find it anywhere! Finally, JCPenny emailed me the code, thus the pictures. When we walked into the studio I warned the photographer that Grace is a hard one to crack. She can be smiling and hysterically laughing, but when she sees a camera her smile goes into hiding. It's only on a good day when we're relaxed at home that she will smile for the camera. The photographer responded with great confidence, and conviction even, saying she could make any baby smile. Nope. Not my Gracie. But even without the smile, didn't these come out just beautifully? I LOVE THEM! I'm proud to say that I've been very good about getting her 3-6-9 month pictures taken. Hopefully at her 12 month photo session we'll be able to see those little pumpkin teeth and big ol' cheeks of hers.



No comments: