Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Menu

Here we are again...our weekly menu. I tried to be extra creative as I planned our meals for this week. I mean, really, we are going to be eating some yummy food this Thursday on Thanksgiving Day. How can any other meal compete with Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and oh so much more. I tried to think of some things that are not only some of our favorite meals but would also tantalize our taste buds. Here it is....

BREAKFASTS
Monday: scrambled eggs, potatoes
Tuesday: English muffin with peanut butter, banana
Wednesday: cereal
Thursday: chocolate chip pancakes
Friday: chorizo n eggs, potatoes
Saturday: breakfast sandwiches
Sunday: cereal

AFTERNOON SNACKS
Monday: Edamame with lemon
Tuesday: cheese, crackers
Wednesday: cucumber and carrots with ranch dip
Thursday: It's Thanksgiving!
Friday: Free choice Friday

DINNERS
Monday: bbq hotdogs, chili beans
Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie *yummy*
Wednesday: Tri-tip, green beans, rice-a-roni
Thursday: Thanksgiving!
Friday: hamburgers, seasoned potatoe wedges
Saturday: green chili enchiladas, mexi-rice, corn
Sunday: pork roast, veggies, chicken & broccoli rice

Again, just let us know when you want to join us...I'll make some extra.

No comments: