Monday, November 16, 2009

What's For Dinner This Week

Last week I decided to blog about what we were going to be eating for week. I try to create a new menu each Sunday night. Like I said last week, the kids love it and I love not being asked a bazillion times what we're gonna eat. There are many blogs I read that give the 4-1-1 on what's going to be on their dinner table, and seeing these blogs further infuse my weekly planning routine. So, here's what's on this week...

BREAKFASTS
Monday: waffles with strawberries
Tuesday: English muffin with peanut butter, banana
Wednesday: ham-n-cheese pocket, 1/2 orange
Thursday: oatmeal and toast
Friday: eggs and potatoes
Saturday: pancakes and scrambled eggs
Sunday: cereal

AFTER SCHOOL SNACKS
Monday: Edamame with lemon
Tuesday: sliced beef stick, cheese, crackers
Wednesday: cucumber and carrots with ranch dip
Thursday: crackers, jalapeno cheese spread
Friday: Free choice Friday

DINNERS
Monday: chicken enchiladas, chx fajita rice, zucchini
Tuesday: spaghetti w/Italian sausage, green salad
Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie
Thursday: fish sticks, white rice, corn
Friday: bbq chicken legs, pasta salad, black bean chili
Saturday: Tostadas, sopa
Sunday: pork roast, veggies, chicken broccoli rice

...And don't forget to call and let us know what night you'd like to join us! :o)

No comments: