Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Crazy Day!


Do you remember your last crazy, CRAZY day? Well, I'm having one today! It's one of those days that your eyes roll to the back of your head all by themselves because you've rolled them all day long in frustration. My head is shaking back and forth in a "no-ooooooh" motion all on its own, too! I've stopped working a few times and closed my eyes saying, "Breathe, Kristie, breathe..." and followed it by walking away from my computer, shaking out my legs, rotating my neck, stretching my back and swinging my arms around. (I hope nobody was looking through my office window! They'd think I was a pretty rotten dancer.) That worked a couple of times. Huuuugghhh....But! I came here to remind myself that I can do all things through Christ because He gives me the strength to do it and that all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord (me) and are called according to His purpose. I must remember to not walk after the flesh (and get frustrated and high strung), but after the Spirit. I am asking for the peace that passes all understanding to guard my heart of mind in Christ Jesus.
Ahhhhh, feeling better already! :D Now, I'm gonna walk out of my office door, leave those cares behind, jump in my car, put on some good music and head home for the kids' soccer practices. If you had a crazy, wacked out day too, just remember that when you lay your head down tonight- turn it all over to Jesus and sleep in peace. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. Things are gonna get better!

No comments: