Friday, September 19, 2008
A Funny From Alliah
So Alliah came to sit on the couch with me as I'm watching "Criminal Minds" tonight. As the show was coming to an end, the bad guy who had been shooting people at random decides to turn himself in to the police. As "the bad guy" entered the police precinct asking if they were looking for him, the cops yell for him to put his gun down. They wrestle him to the floor, cuffing him, and stating he's there to turn himself in. Alliah is watching this and asks, "What does it mean to turn yourself in?" I explained that he had done a lot of bad things that hurt good people and he felt bad so he turned himself into the police. She said, "Awwww, he's a responsible guy...why are they arresting him?" ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hola pinola..love reading the blogs..wish I was there in person but only what 9 or 10 months to go I hope!!! Love you!
Post a Comment