
Last night I walked into the kitchen and saw the two men in my life having a late night snack together. I couldn't help but sneak out the camera and take a picture. I just can't believe how big Angel looked next to Larry! Both sitting in their pajama bottoms and white T-shirts talking about dad and son stuff. It seemed as if they were in a world all their own. One day those two won't be able to sit next to eachother on our kitchen counter. I feel as though each time I close my eyes my Angel grows another inch or two. He's nine now and doesn't like me to hold his hand and doesn't like me to kiss him good-bye in front of his friends. I knew these days would come. Out with Mom and now Dad's little shadow (and His parrot). I must say, though, that Angel still loves Mom's good-night hugs and kisses and bedtime prayers. I hope THAT never changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment