Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nicole's Little Men

BABY ELI

My baby sister Nicole has two adorable sons. This is Elijah. He is my big ol' teddy bear. I call him Papa Joe because he looks so much like Corwin's dad, Joe. This little boy is the sweetest thing. He is so loveable and you just wanna sqeeeeze him every time you see him. He has most most adorable laugh and loves to cuddle. And you should see him jump! White men CAN'T jump compared to this little guy. He has a special piece of my heart reserved just for him.

ISAIAH

And this is my Isaiah. Yes, I said MY Isaiah. This boy stole my heart the minute I saw him. He is one of my favorite play partners in the whole world. He is 2 years old now and can talk a mile a minute. He repeats everything he hears and is smart as a whip. I can't help but smile, even now, as I think of him. He is sunshine on a cloudy day. And when he's not that into you, he'll let you know. But give him about 5 minutes and he's all over you with his ooey-gooey love. Such a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure captured his gorgeousness!!! love the pix

Anonymous said...

That makes me smile !!!!!1