
I woke up so thankful for my family this morning. Like I shared yesterday, we're having a really tough time right now and my family has surrounded us with love and concern, making us feel so loved and supported. Yesterday, I just called my mom to 'check in', seeing how her day was. Before I knew it, she and dad were coming over and offered to bring dinner. After watching kids all day long and dad working all day, too, they both came as fast as they could and just sat with us, watching tv, playing with Gracie. We didn't really do much of anything, but they were there. My sisters call/text/facebook (LOL) letting me know how much I'm loved, saying they're praying for us. I may be able to share what's going on in tomorrow's entry, but for now there are details still unknown, so I simply ask for you to pray for us. We need strength, peace and assurance that "this too will pass." So, thank you Lord for my family. When you created me, you knew exactly the family I would fit into and need. And for me, my family is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment