Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wirter's Block

I don't know what has gotten into me, but I just cannot get back into the swing of things. I have been so bad about keeping up with this blog lately. It is very important to me because life changes so quickly and one day my kiddos will be grown, and I will be able to read about the days of our lives and re-live the many wonderful memories we created just by reading a few lines on paper (I print out my blog in book form monthly). I used to blog everyday. I was excited to do it! But life has been a little bit crazy these last few months. We've moved into a new house, our household arrangements have changed, then the holidays, work has been absolutely crazy, and then there's just normal life that keeps going on and on in what sometimes seems like an endless ocean. I think I'm feeling a little sea sick. Anyways, I feel like I've skipped so many things that have happened. Grace started talking in mini-sentences. She gives hugs and refers to herself as "baby." We hear, "Baby eat, baby ba-ba, baby mee-mee..." Love it! Alliah is growing and becoming such a wonderful person. She's beautiful, caring, sincere and so helpful. And she's super smart. Her teacher wants her to do 'extra' homework because she's breezing by and she LOVES to read. My Angel is getting lazy. He's becoming a pre-teen (he's 10-1/2). He's still his loving little self. He takes good care of his baby sister, he amuses - uh, ehmmm...I mean he plays with Alliah, but lately he doesn't think I know very much...or I should say, he thinks he knows more than me. I'm in the process of straightening THAT out! LOL All three kids are amazing each day. I'm going to try to do better at keeping up with my blog. These memories are too important to forget. SO, see you tomorrow....

No comments: