
It's here! It's finally here. The season where all life seems to cease and I pretty much live in my office and the car. Angel's team this year is 'THE GIANTS'. That will be easy to show support for because we have lots of Giants gear to wear to the games. Alliah's team is THE DIAMOND GIRLS. Now with this? I don't have enough diamonds to show enough support for my daughter *hint, hint Larry* No...just kidding, I sorta' do! LOL So the difficulties began after both Angel and Alliah's team meetings. Angel has practice Mondays and Wednesdays. Alliah's is Wednesdays and Fridays. The Wednesday practices are at the same time, but on opposite ends of the city. If Larry's not working then we have no problem. But if he is? One kid will be dropped off early and the other will be picked up late. To top it off, Angel and Alliah have Awanas on Wednesdays. I don't know when those kids are gonna have time to eat! As for me and Gracie...we will be playing taxi for sure. I know I've seen a bumper sticker around somewhere that read, "Mom's Taxi." I'll just add, "she pays so her kids can play." Hmmm....maybe I'll tattoo that on my kids arms so they can be more grateful for what we're doing for them! Uh, not.
No comments:
Post a Comment