This weekend I think I am going to atttempt to paint my washroom. Right now every wall in our house is off-white and it needs some color! I'm going to start with my washroom because Lord knows it needs it! Now whether it gets done or not...we'll have to see, but that's my plan. I'm pretty satisfied with the look of my house overall, with the exception of the washroom. It always seems to get thrashed! The kids throw their dirty clothes all over the place (and Larry does too) along with their play shoes, jackets, sweaters and anything else they don't want to put away. I swear I've cleaned it, and I mean CLEANED IT at least three times in a month. It gets scary! Sometimes we can't even see the floor and it's a good size room, mind you. So, I'm gonna be on the look out for some nice baskets, an area rug, I have the paint and painting supplies and I just might tackle that monster. Maybe if the room looks nice my family will treat it with a little more respect. The good side of this story is that I don't do the laundry. Larry does 85% of it. I do mine and Grace's. He does all the rest: his, Angel's, Alliah's, towels, blankets, sports gear, everything else! I love him so much for that. But! Now we just gotta spruce that room up and maybe (I said MAYBE) I'll help him out every once in a while and suprise him with a washed load of clothes. Maybe! If I do get a chance to get this done I'll post some before and after pictures and you can be the judge. Love you all!
**UPDATE** Didn't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment