Friday, March 19, 2010
Bills, Bills, Bills
Right now I have that refreshing feeling of just breathing. Have you ever gone through your pile of bills and felt like an elephant was sitting on your shoulder? Or that a horse just kicked you in the back and it's aching? Things have been pretty slow for Larry's business and I'm the only one who's been working. And boy have I been working! Larry's had a few jobs here and there but my poor hubby feels SO bad. With our nation's economy the way it is, people are choosing to put food on the dinner table and keep the lights on before planning a family barbecue on a newly poured concrete patio. I am so thankful that the company I work for is still booming with work and is running quite well. I've had the opportunity to work some extra hours to help make up a little money. In fact, I'm here in my office right now on what would have been a day off. The other side of that coin is making up time for my upcoming vacation. But! I just got off the phone with the mortgage company and paid the bill! The elephant has just jumped off my shoulder and fresh air is now filling my lungs. *I know, I'm a little over dramatic* Yeah, a soft breeze should be blowing through my office door with my hair blowing in the wind and my arms outstretched in pure glee, a smile on my face with a orbit's gum sparkle shining from my teeth LOL I'm so imaginitive =) So, now it's time to get back to work. Have a great day and come back for some vacation photos. Buh-bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment