Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vacation's All I Ever Wanted

Hooray! The final countdown has begun. Just one more day until I'm on a 10 day vacation from work, well 9 day vacation to be technically correct. We have a weekend packed with baseball and softball activities (parade, barbecue, games), church on Sunday and then we're off into the wild blue yonder. We're getting away for a few days with the kids - just the five of us. No school, no alarm clocks, no nuthin. Right now it's 11:24pm and I'm pretty sleepy, and vacation sounds like heaven, but I felt like typing a few words here on the blog before going to bed. Had worship team rehearsal tonight - vocals only. It was fun to just "be" with the singers. I did miss our musicians though. They are some of the best people on earth. Well, my eyes are getting heavy, my hands are tired and Larry's snoring on one couch and Grace is snoring on the other. Angel and Alliah went up to bed over 2 hours ago! I am so ready for bed...g'night!

No comments: