Monday, March 8, 2010
Thanks
Well, we're back...reporting from our home sweet home, all cozy and warm in the miraculous quite of our living room. I'm sitting here in the recliner feeling relaxed, un-stressed and quite full from the delicous dinner we just finished. Man, we've been through A LOT these last few weeks but we've made it through, by God's mercy and grace. First, I want to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family during this rough season. Some of you intimately know the trials we've been facing and others of you have just stood in the gap, praying for us with the faith that God would see us through whatever it was. He's been faithful. Even when we don't understand what in the world (or heaven) He's doing, we have no other choice but to trust Him. Remember that old song, "Where could I go, oh where could I go, needing a refuge for my soul...where could I go but to the Lord?" We put our trust in Jesus and stand firm on the belief that He knows better than we do and that He does use all things to benefit those who love Him - and that would be us! While traveling through these storms, feeling like we're dogding bolts of lightning, we have had several rays of sunshine hover over our ship. I'll write about that in my another post. But for now, I just wanted to say thank you for your prayers, for your friendship, for your kind and caring words/emails/texts *LOL* and again, your friendship. I'll type atcha' again soon. And in those inspirational words of Tigger, "Ta-ta for now!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment